Our virtual private servers provides you with your own virtual server environment for your application complete with root access, your own database instance, and your own webserver. These plans support all of the same great features as our developer plans including Rails hosting using Passenger, FastCGI, Mongrel, or Lighttpd, as well as PHP, Python, and Perl hosting. Our VPS servers are powered by OpenVZ technology and running on premium dell serves with Dual Quad Core processors with a RAID 10 SAS 15k hard drive configuration connected over a 100mbps connection to our GigE multiple provider internet connection. We also include nightly filesystem backups for no additonal charge.
With our Cent OS 6 or Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Virtualmin Control Panel image, everything need to run a Ruby On Rails or a PHP application is preinstalled for you. Virtualmin also provides you with a web based control panel for managing your domains, databases, ftp accounts, email accounts and more, all for no additional cost.
$29.95 / Month Quarterly
$37.95 / Month
$59.95 / Month Quarterly
$69.95 / Month
$119.90 / Month Quarterly
$129.95 / Month
$239.80 / Month Quarterly
$249.95 / Month
- Linux Distro Choice (Cent OS 6,5 , Debian 6, Fedora Core 15, Opensuse 11.4, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, Ubuntu 11.04, Scientific Linux 6)
- Dedicated IP (Additional IP addresses $2/month)
- Pre-configured Ruby on Rails with Apache/Passenger/MySQL and the Virtualmin control panel available for Cent OS 6 and Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- VPS Control Panel (Reboots, Reloads,Console Access)
- Nightly Filesystem Backups at no additional cost
- DNS Manager
- Free Web based control panel Virtualmin or cPanel for $12/month for managing your domains, databases, email accounts, etc. (CentOS 6 Only)
- Free Source Code hosting account (Git, Subversion, Mercurial, and Trac Project Management) powered by SourceRepo.com
- Instant Provisioning on all VPS Plans – After your payment is processed your account will be put in queue for automatic provisioning.
- VPS Management service available for an additional $15/month. This includes unlimited support tickets for assistance with installing new applications, deploying your applications, installing libraries, and general linux questions.